Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Yearning

7 days of no running makes 1 week (weak, actually). And I've been yearning to lace up and hit the road.

Tomorrow, I will realize a dream. I'll be running my very first Milo® Marathon. And I aim to receive that beautiful medal, to remind me of all the hard work I've put into training.

Photo courtesy of Milo® Philippines


Tomorrow, love will overflow, as runners of all levels participate in the advocacy of Milo®, to provide shoes for the underprivileged children.

Tomorrow, I will reunite with friends, and will make friends.

See you tomorrow, rain or shine!

3 comments:

Arthur July 3, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Good luck, Jet! Tomorrow will be the appreciation/celebration day for all the workouts and training you been through.

Anonymous,  July 3, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

I wish you well and may you reach the finish line in triumph!

Break a leg!

- Selfcoached_runner

Di July 3, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

Hey Jet, Best of luck to you. Payoff time is awesome bro. keep us posted after the race.

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP