Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

MRI

The nagging pain and discomfort on my right knee prompted my good friend, Doc Topher, to advise me to undergo MRI.

I then remembered, my sports doctor gave me an MRI request last December 2009 when I had my knee checked. He said that I use that request should I feel bothered by the pain in the coming months. And so last Thursday, I went to the hospital for the imaging.


Photo Source: http://chattahbox.com/images/2009/05/mri_imaging_machine.jpg


I am completely clueless with the activity. All I know, is that I'll be placed inside a very big scanner and wait for a few minutes without moving (simple? NAH!).

IT WAS BORING! Yep! I got bored with the noise even with the aid of headphones. But the experience made me realize that it was an opportunity to pray, and felt God's presence in that lonely room.

After the imaging and as I change back to my clothes, I saw some films with the image of a skull. At that instant, I praised and thanked God for blessing me to only have my lower body placed inside that MRI machine.

Will post again for the results and courses of action.

1 comments:

Bong August 2, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

Hi Jet! Hope it's nothing serious. I myself suffered from left knee pain recently. I found that when I reduced my mileage and speed, the pain gradually disappeared. Take it easy for now and let the injury heal completely first before you embark on intense training or run a marathon. All the best, bud.

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP