Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

QCIM 2010



If only I could turn back time, the 2009 edition of the Quezon City International Marathon (QCIM) SHOULD HAVE BEEN my 1st marathon race. Sad that I picked Subic International Marathon for the experience was totally frustrating (devastating as Rico aka Sheerwill put it).

Nevertheless, I was able to unofficially participate in last year's edition, by pacing fellow runner Doc Topher in the last 10km of the marathon route, and I must say that I'm pretty impressed with the race organization, closing major thoroughfares in the city, and ample hydration.

This year, QCIM promises to be a must run marathon, with no less than last year's success as their benchmark.

Save the date! December 5, 2010!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 11, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Hi Jet. If I were still in the Philippines, QCIM would be the marathon I would run. Sounds like great organization!

Hope the knee is doing better. Take care.

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP