Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Radio Program Guesting Experience



Last Sunday, February 13, 2011, 1 PM, was the 1st time I experienced to guest in Tatak Pinas radio program of DWDD 1134khz AM, courtesy of my good friend, running buddy, and community brother, Nicky Tuason.

In all honesty, I was extremely nervous.  Coming from an impromptu road trip and all night long party the day before the gig, I am completely clueless on how the discussion will flow.

Good thing, Nicky and his brother, Johnjo, made me comfortable, and it felt like it was just like another ordinary catching up talk between long time friends.

We talked about running.  I'm no expert, and definitely not fast.  But my enthusiasm, love for the sport, and how I apply it in everyday life and prayer was enough for me to be thankful, to pay forward to those who inspired me to embrace running.  The experience became an opportunity for me to spread its good news.

Thanks Nicky, Johnjo, and the rest of the staff and crew of DWDD 1134khz AM!

6 comments:

Nicky Tuason,  February 16, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

You're alway welcome bro!Your guesting last Sunday inspired a lot of people and we got a lot of good comments. Continue to spread the love and inspire others through running. Godspeed!

Anonymous,  February 17, 2011 at 6:09 PM  

Congrats, Fafi! What's next, ANC na?:-)

Jet Paiso February 18, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

thanks nikki! see you on the road!

Jet Paiso February 18, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

fafi rene, actually, may TV appearance na rin ako, sa ABS-CBN at GMA (both local and international) hehehe

Argo,  March 2, 2011 at 4:48 PM  

Pa-autograph please!

Gail March 9, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

Wow! Idol! Pwede pa-autograph?! ;p

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP