Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Run United 3 | 13 Nov 2011 | MOA


R U ready?!!!

Unilab Active Health presents Run United 3 (RU3) - RunRio Trilogy 2011 Leg 3 happening on November 13, 2011 at the SM Mall of Asia complex in Pasay City.

RU3 features several race distances for runners of all levels: 500m (for kids 5 to 12 years old only), 3k, 5k, 10k, 15k (yes, RunRio listens!), 21k, and 32k (for all marathon trainees out there!).

Assembly and gun time will be announced soon.  But for now, here's what I got about the race:






For more information, please visit RunRio's website.  See you in RU3!

Nota Bene: Ooops, I think I overdid the watermarking of the images.  Sorry about that, but I'm pretty sure you could still appreciate the content/message of each image.  I'm just making sure no one simply copies the information I share, and end up to be simply pasted in another site.  I invested my time, talent, and treasure to share this valuable information to you, my dear readers.  Thank you for your understanding.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP