Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Adidas KOTR Race Results and Discussions

May I just say here (well, its my blog, so please bear with my rant) that I hate it when I ran the race very very hard in an attempt for a personal best (or follow a friend's race), then go online to check for the results, leading me to a site that says "Race Results and Discussions", only to find out that such will ONLY be posted once they become available.

May I just also write (again, its my blog, and I have every right to express my opinion here) that such practice is  unacceptable.  If you ask me why I'm making such a big fuss about it?  Well, it may just be a "click" that I did to check, but that single "click" is priceless for people who make an earning online.  And sad to say, these people are earning at the expense of others who invest their time, talent, and treasure, to learn about race information.  Let me spell this out to be clear... they simply COPY - PASTE!

I think we all should know better.  If we're really keen on getting the Race Results right away, then we bookmark the event's OFFICIAL WEBSITE.  So that easily, we get the Race Results direct from the source of information.

Thanks for bearing with me.  And see you on the road!

2 comments:

daytripper1021 October 23, 2011 at 3:21 PM  

nice Jet. I definitely agree!

maven` October 27, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

Agree. That makes me hate their websites as well.

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP