Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Happy new year!  Three simple words that bring various emotions to each individual, inspiring the human spirit to hope and achieve, to progress and fulfill his dreams.

I belong to the majority that looks positively to what the new year brings.  For me, this occasion is an opportunity to realize God's promise: He makes all things new (Rev 21:5 & 2 Cor 5:17).

Allow me to share to you some of the things I will try to achieve this 2012.

1.  Two [2] Marathons
-Yep!  I will only run 2 marathons this year.  The Condura Skyway Marathon, and the Milo Marathon Eliminations.

2.  Set new PRs
- Since I achieved them in 2009, I haven't set new Personal Records.  The injury that I discovered in 2010 held me from speeding henceforth, for fear of aggravating my circumstance.  I still have my reservations though, but this is something that I need to achieve, to rev up my metabolism.

3.  More Multi-Sport Events
- I admit that I loved the idea of pushing the limit and conquering fears.  The thrills I experienced in the Multi-Sport events I participated last year definitely captured my fancy, and moved me to experience more this year.

4.  160 lbs
- I need to achieve this before mid-year, and maintain until the end of the year.

Other items are too personal to share.  I gotta go.  I have so many things in my list to achieve.  I am a man on a mission.  Pray for me.  Wish me luck!  See you around.

Photo courtesy of Mac Atienza

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 3, 2012 at 9:43 AM  

HAPPY NEW YEAR JET! "...What your MIND can conceive, your BODY can achieve.." Train consistently and choose your races wisely. Regards to the family and see you around the corner one day ;) Your "Uncle Jo"

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP