Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 3, 2012

My Ironman 70.3 PHL Dream

In my quest to live an active lifestyle, I was led to dream of conquering things that challenged my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual capabilities.  From losing weight, to running 5Ks, 10Ks, 16Ks, 21Ks, marathons, ultramarathons, and sprint triathlons.

No doubt, everything made me a better person in the different areas of my life - in my family, workplace, and community.

As I go with the journey, I discovered several professionals, CEOs, and Directors, who also live an active lifestyle.  I realized that I wanted to be like them.  I'm just your average professional, and recreational athlete.  But I have the passion to excel, and I'm always willing to learn.

I placed on my bucket list an ultimate athletic dream:  that before I hit 40, I will participate in the Ironman 70.3 Philippines.

I'm turning 36.  Best to try to achieve something early, than cram and fail.

In the coming months, I will train myself for the event.  I will prepare to safely finish the 1.9km swim, 90km bike, and 21k run come August 4, 2013 in Cebu.

All these I dream and will fulfill, for the greater glory of God!  May God bless all participants for a safe training and Ironman 70.3 PHL finish.  Wish us luck!


3 comments:

Anonymous,  December 4, 2012 at 8:58 AM  

Good luck, Jet Never EVER Give up :) Uncle Jo

RUN4GOD December 7, 2012 at 3:08 PM  

Congrats in advance Jet! You've definitely gone a long way since we ran our first 5k in '09. We're all very proud of you! Good luck and Godspeed bro!

mels June 20, 2013 at 8:19 AM  

Jet! Good luck and God bless! - joe and mels

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP