Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

MOVE - The Fitness and Lifestyle Store


Last Wednesday, April 23, 2013, I graced the launching of MOVE - the fitness and lifestyle store at the Ground Floor of Two Parkade in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.

MOVE introduces a multifaceted approach to fitness that guarantees a shopping experience that will help customers to become fitter, healthier, and happier.

Guests were asked to have their weight and BMI checked.  I tried a similar equipment in two (2) other popular gyms, but what I love in my experience in MOVE was that they gave me a printout of the results with suggested activities that would help me achieve my ideal weight.  Cool!





MOVE is brought to us by the Quorum Group of Companies, the same company behind RUNNR and Toby's.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP