Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My First 5

Today, I experienced a miracle. Mr. Patrick Concepcion (quoting John Bingham) was right when he said that “ The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.”

I courageously ran my first outdoor 5k with Nicky and Rafa, together with other 6,000++ runners, in the Condura Run 2009.

I felt great, and thankful for the blessing of good health, and the opportunity God gave me to improve it further. I can sense God speaking to me as I ran, and wander, and marvel in His creation.

I also envisioned myself to be like the senior runners. I wanna grow very very old with a strong heart, mind, and body. For I want to experience more of the running bliss, and to see more of what God has in-store for my future that is full of hope.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP