Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Lighter Yoke

I was very blessed last weekend to attend the Kerygma Conference 2008: Awaken the Miracle in You. Click here and you will find Bo's blog which is also the last talk for Sunday.

There was one thing he said that struck me and lead me into deep reflection. Bo said "I believe no one on this planet ever walks without a yoke. No one!" I was skeptic at first, but later on realized that all of us indeed have yokes. And our yoke is our guide to a direction, to our final destination. Further, my reflection lead me to ask myself where do I really want to end my life on earth? Do I want to be eternally damned, or to eternally glorify my Father in heaven.

Buddy, read on Bo's blog, and hope God will also lead you to consider His lighter yoke.

Blessed to share this with you!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 14, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Hey Jet continue inspiring us. great blog. take it easy - patrick concepcion / runningshield

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP