Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

APE 2008

I went to Prima Medica Clinic in SM City Sucat around 1:00 PM for my Annual Physical Examination (medical check-up).

I brought with me a copy of the results of my blood chemistry taken last Monday, May 26. Before handing it to the doctor, I'm already happy that my cholesterol levels are already within normal range. The only thing that I worry of is my uric acid that is slightly high.

I'm even more happier when the doctor told me that I need not to take medications anymore. She just told me not to eat foods that are high in purines such as peanuts, tuna, sardines, squid, etc., and to continue with my diet and exercise, and it would soon normalize.

I checked my weight, its 82 Kgs! I was 90.27 Kgs last February. My target and ideal weight is 66 Kgs. Hope to achieve it soon. I'll share more about my fitness regimen soon.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP