Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Developing a passion for writing

Back in grade school, we had numerous compositions, in English and Filipino, aiming to develop our skill in writing. I also remember our teachers encouraging us to have a daily journal. But since it is not a requirement, I did not obliged.

When I was YFC, my leaders also encouraged me to scribble my daily reflections. I obeyed, for some months, but since it wasn't really my interest, I eventually ended up not doing it.

Then came global online social networks like friendster, where I was first introduced into blogging. I aptly named my first blog "My Trip. All about Jet Paiso." I created it last August 9, 2005, and had only 9 entries ever since.

And now this blogspot. I'm again attempting to develop a good habit of documenting whatever it is about me during the day. I aim that I improve in my writing, and have something to read in the future, as I travel back memory lane.

Will I be successful this time? I don't know. But I'm willing to try again.

This is just me. Enjoy reading, and hope you remember me kindly.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 16, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

Yes, please keep it up. I do enjoy reading your stories.

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP