Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

T minus 61 days, and counting...


It's exactly 61 days before the Smart SIM (Subic International Marathon) 2009.

I AM VERY EXCITED! And I'm preparing for this VERY BIG EVENT since I crossed the finished line in my first half-marathon during the Milo Eliminations last July 5, 2009.There are days that I have good training, and there are also days that I suck. When I have bad training days, I see to it that I do make up sessions, and tweak a bit the plan for the affected week.

Hopefully, I gain momentum in the coming days, and be faithful to every training prescription, so that I'll steer clear of remedials.

As for the meantime, I'll get a prepaid Smart line and a spare phone, and register for my first full marathon.

3 comments:

LoganFam August 24, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Looks great Jet...i'm with you in this all the way. We can do it with God's help. Blessings.
Team Logan

Anonymous,  August 24, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

This is a good marathon plan. im sure you will do well. Most chalenging is the weekly long run.
good luck regards - patrick concepcion /runningshield

Jet Paiso August 24, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

thanks craig! looking forward to run my 1st fm with team logan =)

yep, the long runs are very challenging. will you run sim too? btw, thanks rs for the autographed business card! you're very inpiring to new runners like me. =)

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP