Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Running Icons

I'm a BIG FAN of these icons in the running scene. I look up to them, and learn a lot from their experiences. They influence me to improve in this sport, and embrace running as a way of life.

I still have a number of running icons out there that I don't have a picture with. Hope I have a camera available the next time I catch them. =)


With the Running Shield, Patrick Concepcion



With The Bull Runner, Jaymie Pizarro



With Race Director, Rudy Biscocho



With the Bald Runner, Sir Jovie Narcise

10 comments:

Argonaut,  May 2, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

Where is your picture with me, gingerbreadman, and running ninja? hehehe!

Kenkoy Runner May 3, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

papiJP! bakit kami walang pic with you? hahaha :)

Jet Paiso May 3, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

hahaha! sige, sana may camera next time =)

Runningshield May 4, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

Hi jet . I’m very flattered and grateful for your kind words.
. But I want you to know it is runners like you that make me want to run more. I see myself in you. The dreams and goals in running becoming a reality because we believe we can. Thank you again and running is really not a sport but a way of life.

Raul Patrick Concepcion
http://runningshield.blogspot.com/

Jet Paiso May 4, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

thanks pat! catch you again next time =)

Bong May 4, 2010 at 11:51 PM  

Yun lang ba na kasingbilis mo na Pinoy runners ang pinili mo sa mga pictures Jet, he he.

Jet Paiso May 5, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

hi bong, mabilis silang lahat for me, di ko sila kaya sabayan hehehe

Tracy Carpena May 6, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Jet, picture with Papa Piolow next! :-)

Jet Paiso May 6, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

tracy, how about picture with pio(lo)? hehehe

Julie @ HotlegsRunner May 8, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

ako, fans mo ako koyah! hahaha!

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP