Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

5k Picture-taking Pace

Waking up hearing raindrops makes you want to sleep more. Add to that the fact that you just came from a 15k trail run that took you almost 4 hours to finish, and some colds, would really convince you and justify the DNS (did not start) race result.

But I don't want that. I know I can still slug it out. I just need some more motivation to bring myself to the starting line of UN World Food Program's End Hunger: Walk the World event. I guess bringing a camera and taking some shots will do the trick.

Rafa picked me up and got a free ride going to the site (thanks bro!). We arrived with a few minutes to spare to prepare.

No 5k PR this time. I finished before the 35 minute clock strikes. But I have these to share:



It was drizzling...


5k Runners


1k Walkers


Sea of Participants


UN WFP Head with Vince & Patricia Hizon


Urban Runners (and Walkers)


Pocari Sweat (I LIKE!)


How about: End Trash?


Near the Turn-around


Pocari Sweat Station at the Finish


Some Presentation


Takbo.ph Class Picture

I think I need a crash course in photography =)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP