Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mizuno Trail Shoes are IN!

Sometime in March 2010, Mizuno Philippines announced that they will be bringing in their trail shoes in the country. I myself got excited and can't wait, that I checked online resources for their line of trail shoes.


Last week, I got the news that the trail shoes are IN! First to hit our shores are no less than the award-winning Wave Ascend 4.

Runner's World awarded this pair with the "Best Update"award in October 2009 (read more here).



Outside Online gave this pair the best out-of-the-box fit.

Bestcovery, on the other hand, accorded the pair with the 4th Best Trail Running Shoes Overall. They presented 5 pairs, 4 of which I'm not sure if available locally. If so, then easily, the Wave Ascend 4 is the BEST in the country.

The above accolades received by this shoe made me run to the nearest Mizuno store to get myself a pair. And now, I can't wait to hit the trails. Next will be my review.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP