Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Love Running #1

I LOVE RUNNING! Let me count the ways...



I played basketball, but never got the chance to play it with Michael Jordan or Robert Jaworski. I played badminton, but never with Taufik Hidayat or the Asuncion siblings (Kennievic and Kennie). I also tried billiards but my skill never got to improve to even dream of playing a non-sense game with Efren "Bata" Reyes.

I Love Running! It allows me to run with the elites! With me in the photo are 34th National Milo Marathon (Manila Eliminations) 1st place Abraham Missos (Kenya), 2nd place Willy Tanui (Kenya), and 3rd place Modesto Madalang (Philippines). Photo courtesy of Milo Philippines Facebook page.

10 comments:

Anonymous,  July 21, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Jet, what a great photo! I've never played basketball with the likes of Kobe Bryant, baseball with the likes of Willie Mays but I've run with the likes of Frank Shorter, Bill Rodgers, Joan Benoit and Grete Waitz. We're very fortunate!

Anonymous,  July 22, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

Wow! Cool photo! :D

journeyingjames July 22, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

naks! galing talga ni papi jet. pero parang pumorma ka lang na tumatakbo dito.

Maan July 22, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

Woow! Nice one papi Jet! =)

kassy July 22, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

ANG HABA NILA TALAGA! ANG HABA!

Anonymous,  July 22, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

Fafih, it seems that you're about to overtake them. Bigla ka ata nag menor?:-)

Bong July 25, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

Agree with you Jet. Running is one sport where we rub elbows with the best in the sport. Aren't we lucky? :)

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP