Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Aqualogic


My knee injury is bugging me that I can't finish a happy run. This bothers me for I know weight gain is just around the corner, waiting to get the hell of me.

I understand that I need to rest my knees to allow full recovery, but I can't afford to be inactive. I later on realized that I now have an opportunity to cross-train and learn/improve in another sport.

I decided to enrol in Aqualogic Swim Co to understand the dynamics of Total Immersion, which I initially learned informally through fellow Takbo.ph member, Raff.

As of this writing, I have already attended 3 sessions, and I guess I'm progressing well, according to the training drill plan.

Hope I succeed, wish me luck!


3 comments:

Kenkoy Runner August 18, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

saan ka nag swim? rates? schedule? share naman papi!

Jet Paiso August 18, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

bro, go to www.aqualogicswimco.com for the rates and the schedule. for me, its the best thing in swimming!

Anonymous,  August 23, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

naku pano yan di ka na "jet"... submarine ka na! =D

- dhenz

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP