Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Men's Health Urbanathlon | 13 Nov 2011 | BGC

I've always wanted to be an Urbanathlete.  Yep!  I wanna experience the hurdles, the scaffolding maze, the 8-foot wall, and other obstacles offered by Men's Health magazine's Urbanathlon.

But I never got the chance to actually participate.  

In 2009, I was afraid to join, thinking I might lose my balance and get injured.   Last year was an opportunity for me to experience Urbanathlon "from the sidelines,"  while doing my marshal duties.  And I'm so envious with the participants as they pump adrenaline in conquering every challenge along the route. 

This year, Urbanathlon is scheduled on November 13, 2011 at the Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.  This will be the 5th time Men's Health is holding its annual international signature event, that tests every athlete's speed, endurance, strength, balance, agility, and flexibility.

Sadly, I might miss this year's edition too.  My fitness and training goals in the coming weeks may not permit me to finally myself an Urbanathlete.

Nevertheless, allow me to share the details of the race below:










0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP