Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Running in Phuket and Singapore

I was blessed to travel to Phuket and Singapore.  I praise and thank God for the time, talent, and treasures He has entrusted to me.

These places are beautiful.  Their culture are fascinating.  I learned a lot.

And of course, I made sure that I will squeeze in even a short run in the cities that hosted me for some time.

Here's my run in Phuket.  It was just a 15 minute uphill/downhill run in the beautiful Westin Siray Bay.  Click here for their website.  Sorry, I forgot to reset my Garmin in my next run, thus connecting this to my run in Singapore (as if I ran from Phuket to Singapore hehehe).  Just try to zoom and pan towards Phuket to see the route.



Here's my run in Singapore.  I woke up late.  I almost missed it.  I had apprehensions going around the city.  I might violate some of their laws I may not be familiar with.  I ran-walked going to the nearby park and around the vicinity of our hotel.



Hope I could log more runs outside the Philippines.  Thanks again Jesus for the opportunities!  Praise God!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP