Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Different April


Looking at my April calendar, you would notice that I cut down on running, and gave more time on swimming and biking.  I felt that I need to focus more on these sports, being the newbie triathlete wannabe.

I really had a hard time squeezing these 2 sports into my schedule.  To swim, I need to follow the schedule of the pool of my choice.  I don't have a bike trainer yet, so I only have weekends to ride.

I was struggling during the first half of the month.  I felt like the change in activity is too much for my body.

Last April 21, I was blessed to meet Dr. Joe Alcantara, a chiropractor, and our sessions somehow boosted my confidence in training.  I tried to replicate my first half accomplishments for the rest of the month, and I'm quite successful, minus the pain.

I'm so looking forward to May.  I know that I could further up the ante and achieve more on my fitness goals.  I also look forward to my next chiropractic session with Doc Joe.  I'll keep you posted.


1 comments:

chiropractors waukesha wi May 10, 2012 at 2:53 AM  

Nice blog. chiropractor care provide a wide variety of both state of the art and time honored diagnostic services and testing to completely and accurately diagnose your problem.Especially when it comes to the body handling stress. chiropractor is one of those great methods.

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP