Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 11, 2013

My PT Match Test Result [My Fitness First Chronicles]

And so I tried Fitness First's Personal Training Microsite (click here) to find my ideal Personal Trainer (PT).  I first choose my preferred Fitness First Club, then I was asked with four (4) easy questions, and here's what I got:


Of the seven (7) featured PTs in Fitness First Mall of Asia, I was matched to three (3).  I hovered my mouse on the pictures of the PTs and checked their profiles:


After reviewing their profiles, I finally choose my PT.  I then received an email:


I called and set an appointment with Bryan on November 7.  I arrived 30 minutes early, and warmed up with the cardio machines.  He then approached me and we proceed to the freestyle exercise area.

Bryan asked me my fitness background and goals.  He discussed with me how he intends to make our workout interesting and challenging at the same time.

He re-introduced me to the TRX and VIPR equipment and performed new exercise moves.  He made me use two (2) different medicine balls and worked like a pro!  I had fun doing the heart-pumping exercises.

Whenever I feel like quitting, Bryan was quick to motivate me to finish the reps.  He made sure that I'm in proper form during each exercise to achieve desired results and prevent injury.

Bryan asked me my lifestyle and gave me tips on how I could achieve my fitness goals fast.  After our workout, he then stretched me to improve muscle elasticity and tone.

Before we part ways, we discussed how we will proceed in the coming weeks.  Can't wait for our next training session.


 #FFLetsGetPersonal

1 comments:

deemenrunner November 11, 2013 at 11:40 PM  

nice one paps! ayus ung PT matching tool nila ah.

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP