Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wow Bohol! Alona Beach

On our 3rd and final day, I decided to stay and relax in Alona Beach, while Rene went on his way to circle the island together with Boy in the afternoon.

There a lot of resorts in the area. Just be patient to go around and look for the one that suits you best.

I took a nap after lunch. At around 3PM, I went to the beach for a walk, then swim. There were only a few tourists at that time. The sand was white, but not as perfect as Boracay's. There were a lot of corals and starfish, so good thing I have my crocs with me while I enjoy the swim.


In the evening, Rene and I met Giov and company. We hanged out in one of the bars in the area. Nothing beats enjoying a cold beer on a relaxed table with the cool breeze and sound of the sea.

Bohol is truly a paradise worth visiting. Can't wait to visit the island again. 'Til our next adventure!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP