Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 23, 2009

About Me

Hi buddy! I'm Jet Paiso. My real name is Alfred Paul Lumbang Paiso. Perhaps you would ask where did my nickname came from? Please read here.

First of all, I'm a Catholic. I love God and His creation. I take part in His mission of bringing His love and peace to all. I'm having difficulty taking my path to holiness, but I have the courage of going through it with much excitement, for I know that God is much more excited waiting for me at the finish line.

I'm also a runner. I started by walking in the treadmill gym as a warm up for my weight loss workout, by force of circumstance. And as I progress, I realized that I enjoy the constant increase in speed and distance. Last March 22, 2009, I joined my very first 5k road run, and felt a different kind of euphoria. This made me want more. I believe that God planted this desire in my heart. I know that He will bless me with the very same blessings He gave to other runners, while discovering Him along the way.

I love basketball. I learned so many things from this sport, and I applied these learning to almost all facets of my life. There came I time that I can't play (2++ years, I guess?), and only enjoyed it from the sidelines. That made me sad. Now that I'm close to my ideal weight, I'm happy, I can play the game again from time to time.

I'm presently employed, and look forward to make money work for me. I have nothing much to say about this at the moment, for I'm still figuring out how to make this happen.

What else can I say about myself? Well, read on, and hope I get to inspire you, as I write about my interests, adventures, and experiences.

Let's go!

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP