Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

NOW Available: New Variants of Jelly Belly Sport Beans

First learned about Jelly Belly Sports Beans from the RunningShield, Mr. Patrick Concepcion. He said its perfect for 15k ++ runs. With his recommendation, I tried the product in my 16k Earth Run last Sunday. Yup, the product was great!

When I bought the product last week, only 1 variant was available -- orange.

I passed by Nuts About Candy store this afternoon to buy my supply, and am happy that the 3 other variants are now available -- lemon lime, fruit punch, and berry blue.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way connected with Candy Corner/Nuts About Candy and the manufacturer of Jelly Belly. I just love the product. Hehehe! Also, I'm a newbie runner, and not very sure whether the claim of the store crew is correct as to the newness of the product in the market.

Hmmm... which variant will I bring for my 15k Mizuno Run on Sunday? I wish I could be part of RunningShield's Research and Testing Team to sample great running products such as these. Wish ko lang =)

7 comments:

Jet Paiso June 4, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

test again... baka naka-chamba lang eh =)

jetpaiso June 4, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

i think its working na... yey!

Gingerbreadman June 4, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

Its working na Jet haha congrats lol :) Good thing pala I told you :)

Regards,

Luis
http://gingerbreadrunning.blogspot.com/

Jet Paiso June 4, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

yeah, thanks to you, you noticed the glitch hahaha

Anonymous,  June 5, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

Jet, good luck this coming Sunday!

Jet Paiso June 5, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

thanks wayne! goodluck too in your strawberry hill 5k! take care sir!

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP