Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My 2010 Running Resolutions and Goals


Takbo.Ph has an ongoing promo, encouraging members to come up with their running resolutions for 2010. I carefully thought about it, and posted not only my running resolutions, but also my running goals for the coming year.

Sharing to you what I posted 11 days ago:

2010 running resolutions
1. Never forget my shades when running in the morning
2. Never forget my blinkers when running at night
3. Never forget to bring money and id when running
4. Warm up, warm up, warm up
5. Always run within target heart rate zones
6. Ensure enough sleep 2-3 nights before race day
7. Cross-train twice a week
8. Join races organized only by reputable directors/managers
9. Schedule a massage the day after the run, not AFTER the run
10. Visit the comfort room twice to leak, before proceeding to the starting line


2010 running goals
1. Sub 30 5k
2. Sub 60 10k
3. Sub 2:30 half marathon
3. Sub 5:30 marathon
4. Run a REAL international marathon
5. Stay injury-free the whole year of 2010
6. Recruit at least ten individuals to discover the joys of running
7. Be 10 to 15 lbs lighter
8. Join at least one provincial race event
9. Run at least 1,500 kms for 2010
10. Join SWAC



Image source:
http://mattfriesen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/achieving-goals.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous,  December 17, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

woohoo! nice resolution, Jet! link kita sa blog ko pwede? although this one's much much better than mine hehehe

Anonymous,  December 19, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Hi Jet!

Great resolutions you have. I go for resolution#6. I think, it's a must to have enough sleep to be in a "competitive mood" before the race.

See you on the road!

Eric A
Runningbeyondair

truman December 19, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

good luck in meeting your resolutions & achieving your goals for 2010! :D

kassy December 20, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Pretty organzed site! :) GOOD LUCK on the resolutions which reminds me I have to update my blog and write about the BF PASKO RUN .. yes, I saw you too! :)

you from bf?

kassy
runaholic.wordpress.com

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP