Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 5, 2010

I am ready!

March 22, 2009 was the first time that I experienced the miracle brought by the gift of running. Condura Run 2009 was my first ever outdoor run, and my first 5k race. Condura made me discover the joy of running. Since then, I resolved to make running a way of life, as advocated by the RunningShield - Mr. Patrick Concepcion.

On Sunday, I will run my 1st Condura Skyway Marathon. And I am ready! I am so ready! The six [6] hour cut-off may be daunting at my current fitness level, but I know, my heart is big enough to conquer a marathon dream of crossing the finish line in glory. A dream I almost achieved a few months ago.

I am ready! Let us savor the glory of the marathon, and see you at the Skyway!



Post Script:
Notice the small note below my race bib? (It's actually a note written at the back of his business card... BIG FAN HERE!!!) Thank you very much for being instrumental in motivating me to embrace this sport for a lifetime!

7 comments:

Kenkoy Runner February 5, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

ako din ready na! (oopppsss bawal na mag usap about running as per patcon!) wahahaha


but can you blame me? :) wahahaha

Anonymous,  February 6, 2010 at 4:55 AM  

take it easy jet, see you!

jonel

Anonymous,  February 6, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

GOODLUCK BRO! LETS HAVE FUN AT THE SKYWAY! hehehhe

Anonymous,  February 6, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Good luck, team mate fafi!:-)

argonaut,  February 6, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

hey jet!!! all the best!

Gingerbreadman February 6, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Go go go Jet :P We're pulling for you! You'll do great, you have worked and trained hard for this! :)

Anonymous,  February 8, 2010 at 5:33 AM  

congats JET :D

galing !!!

God Bless

Marky_mark

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP