Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Benefits of Running

Yey! Finally, I completed the Coca-Cola Contoured Glass collection from Mc Donald's!

World Cup 2010 Collection


Big deal?? YEAH! Well, I only got two [2] when a similar promo was ran in 2008. Why? I was already conscious with my food intake, and firmly resolved to get back in the pink of health.


Beijing 2008 Olympic Collection


Yep, I got health issues back then. And I was totally out of shape (see my pictures below). Good thing, 2008 was my fitness awakening year. You can read about my fitness journey here, here, and here.

Office [Oct 2005]


Boracay [Feb 2005]

To lose weight, I workout in the gym and reduced food intake. I was successful until I hit the plateau after nine [9] months.

2009 was my running awakening year. And since then, I eat whatever I want, and yet I continue to lose weight. Of course, I still watch my diet, but I no longer starve myself.


33rd Milo [July 2009]


PAU 50k Tanay [May 2010]


34th Milo [July 2010]


I love running! It made me enjoy food, win new friends, and improve my health. But wait, there's more...

With Rich Asuncion [December 2010]


With Lovi Poe [December 2010]

2 comments:

hypermarvs July 19, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

i'm on my 2nd set of those contour glasses.. =D

Anonymous,  July 20, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Hanep, Fafih! Ibang klaseng benefits yan, ah!:-))

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP