Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Let's Ride!

Sharing to you my new toy:


RIDE #1: [47k] Home-Daang Hari-Daang Reyna (loops)-Daang Hari-Home

July 23. I was able to capture the ride through my GF305.

Edwin and Joy invited me to ride in Daang Reyna. Joy was then training for Ironman 70.3 TBX Relay Team.

I commuted from my place going to Daang Reyna. The ride was a bit bumpy inside our subdivision, due to the uneven roads. It was a bliss when I reached Daang Hari. The road was perfect for a ride.

Daang Reyna was a haven for riders.  There's a hub where you could park your bike to grab some refreshments and buy some riding gears.


RIDE #2: [50k] Valenzuela-Plaridel-Malolos-Valenzuela

August 28. Together with Topher and Edwin, plan was to ride to Malolos RAIN OR SHINE. Typhoon Mina was already exiting the country, and the sun kissed us at lunch time. But still, the rains caught us several times along the route. Marilao was under water and we had no choice but to pass through ankle deep flood even if we take a detour.

Some roads were a bit rough, causing Topher's Garmin 305 to disintegrate at the first part of the ride, Edwin's rear tire to run flat on our way back, and my Camelback podium chill bottle to eject from my Profile Design seat post bottle cage.

I also got lost, thus the Plaridel route. I missed the turn in Guiguinto, and was blessed to avoid 3 near accidents while looking for my company.

I was only able to approximate the distance through mapmyrun[dot]com. we were not able to time our ride.

It was an awesome ride, nevertheless. Can't wait for the next one.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 15, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

nice post papi..

WAFU ng BIKE..heheh

good to hear your now into BIKE also..

see you on the road...

jj

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP