Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jet VS Chever: The QCIM 2011 Saga

Chever and I ran the half-marathon of the QCIM 2011.  He initially wanted to run 42k, but he suffered a sprain in one of his runs.  I also sprained my left ankle during my Bacolod trip.

So we're both on the same page!  Hmmm... We could race!

Nah!  In the spirit of Christmas, we agreed to a truce and resume our duel next year.  Read here for the background of our challenge.

We ran side by side during the first 7 kilometers, together with fellow Bored Members Vic and Marky.  I then decided to slow down a bit, especially in the uphill portions of the route.

On the way back, I was regaining my groove, and was able to join Chever some 3 kilometers to go to the finish.  Good thing we're on ceasefire, otherwise, its another point for him (hahaha!)

Sprinting to the finish
Photo courtesy of Pinoy Fitness

Myself and fellow Bored members Marky, Chever and Vic, with friends James and Maui
Photo courtesy of Maui Cosca

2 comments:

DaddyCastle December 14, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

may aabangan pala ang running community. ;)

Anonymous,  December 14, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

I like! :) Congrats to both of you! :)

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP