Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Additional PMA

Last February, I shared some activities I do after a marathon, and I collectively called the PMA (Post-Marathon Activities).

And since I experienced some pain in my recent marathon finish, I'm sharing additional activities as I nurse and allow my legs to fully recover.




Read

I guess I'll be spending more time reading than running. The magazines, books, online references, and the blogs that I'm following will surely keep me busy. And surely, I will learn new stuff to improve.




XT (cross-training)

This will help me continue build endurance and exercise other muscles groups. My stationary bike and the pool will keep me company as my legs regain their strength. Click here for more of my stories about XT.

More PMA entries in the future. Enjoy, rest and recover well!

3 comments:

kassy July 11, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

recover well, jet! :) take your time but not too long, i hope!

Rico Villanueva July 11, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Enjoy the recovery phase :-)

RPA July 12, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

adik... tama na yan. takbo na tayo mamaya. =D

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP